July 11, 2005

Mica- an experience.......

Surrounded on all sides by heaven,
With a mood as black as a raven,
What do i call it but an irony,
My soul has finally been set free...

Noone to share paradise,
Just the jealousy and the lies,
Intense emotions catch me unawares,
I need somebody who cares...

Just cant comprehend what i feel,
Keep asking myself, is this for real?
I'v finally got what i always wanted,
But now that i have it, i feel daunted.

New relationships and bonds to share,
True friendships are always so rare,
Everyone still testing the sea,
Am in too deep, just let me be.

Need something beyond the frivolous,
Am i being just too obvious?
A leap of faith is what i'v taken,
Will my beliefs now be shaken?

Only time will tell what i need to know,
Till then i shall just be a part of the show.
My dream fulfilled, my goal achieved,
Destiny awaits me with open arms...............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What more can i say that i share the dream, the confusion and the procrastoination.
Cool pome by da way

Jormund Elver said...

Strangely familiar, except the bit about being surrounded by paradise.

Cool poem, really captures the mood. Mirrors my own experience to some extent as well.

Btw, is that anonymous up there a certain mutual aquaintance of ours?

The Soothsayer said...

thx elver...nah the anonymous post is by a friend here at mica...who were u referring to though?

Anonymous said...

hey KARI..
came across ur posts during the mica interview days at PG....
though i failed to fulfill my dream,but yes seeing u ppl there,methinks i was no good.
anyways...thought better catch up with u ppl....gr8 poem....seems like u wud make gud jingles..keep up the gud work
KUSH(destinationsuccess in PG)

The Soothsayer said...

Hey thx Kush...

I am sorry that u dint make it but i believe that there will be something better in store for u...

Kari

Anonymous said...

hiii soothsayer

came acroos ur site at pagalguy..
god write gud moi also writes ...
anyway me aiming mica this year hope catch u there..